In this episode, I’m excited to share part two of my “Meet the Miami Plebs” series. I’m sharing conversations with local Miami Bitcoiners so that you can peer into the solid community that is growing in the area.
This is a conversation with Ben from the north, as we like to call him. Ben and I met at the Miami Bitcoiners Meetup and have become good friends over the last few months. We had some great conversations while we were on a ski and snowboard trip in the Rockies with some other plebs and I wanted to get him on the show to talk about his personal journey in Bitcoin so far.
We talk about:
- The lonely road of a Bitcoiner working in a fiat system.
- The particular opportunities for incentivizing open source development.
- The personal transformation that comes as a result holding Bitcoin.
- Citadels and physical “meat space” security concerns.
- The value of in person Bitcoiner gatherings for building the Social Layer of Bitcoin.
As always, if you want to support the show be sure to like, subscribe, and share with anyone that you think might resonate with it, and visit TheBitcoinPath.com to learn about other events and ways to contribute.